This is a site that reviews a software product, has no liability, directly or indirectly, in respect of external sites to which you can access through the link, and is not related to the software manufacturer.
The links provided do not necessarily imply endorsement of the sites themselves, their quality and accuracy are responsible for the rightful owners.
The site is in no way responsible for any damage or injury related to use of the information, products and services published on the site and on sites that can be accessed through a link.
Copyright is strictly prohibited reproduction, even partial, of these materials.
When you purchase, download trial or evaluation versions, or register software, we may collect personal information including your name, address, email address, etc. for the purpose of recording the transaction when you engage in activities on our web site or within the software productors. When we use a payment processing merchant we ensure that the same strict privacy criteria are in place. We do not (knowingly) collect personal information from persons under the age of eighteen. We will never sell, rent, lease, or give your information to a third party unless required so by law.
Web Site Usage
We may automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information when you access our online services. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors navigate our sites on an aggregate basis, including but not limited to the number and frequency of visitors, length of visits, etc.
How Information Is Used When Collected
We may use information collected in the following ways:
- To process, validate and verify purchases.
- To contact you to reconfirm or verify accuracy of information provided.
- To register you as a customer.
- To open and maintain a support account for you.
- To send information on special offers, or to obtain your feedback to help enhance existing features or provide added products and services.
- To enable us to personalize content, advertising and promotions based on preferences, needs, suggestions, or recommendations.
- To provide advance notice of termination of a trial period or an opportunity to extend a trial period, or advance notice of expiration of your software license.
A cookie is any string of data and information that is automatically stored on your computer upon access to our services employs cookies to assign temporary identification numbers to machines that access our services. This information enables us to deliver faster service capabilities to our customers or to our affiliates and/or other sales partners, prevent denial of service attacks on our systems, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We maintain such safeguards to protect security of servers and your personally identifiable information. We retain personally identifiable information only as long as necessary to complete a purchase, provide customer service, or maintain your account with us.