Nvidia is the most famous video card maker in the world, and is also known for releasing drivers for its formidable video cards very often, thus maximizing performance for its products.
Usually other video card models install Windows-based background drivers, but Nvidia produces its own specific driver packages virtually 2/3 times a month, and includes a management platform called GeForce Experience that can be installed optionally and that It controls the updates of Nvidia video drivers, helps to optimize the performance of the games, but is always resident in Ram memory when you start your PC and if you do not have a powerful computer we do not recommend it.
Nvidia driver update guide
To get the drivers for our Nvidia branded video card we can do the classic manual mode in two ways:
- Get the template name of the template ready for use
- Know what our Windows operating system is
- go to Nvidia support site: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enter all the data in the screen using the drop-down menus, including that Product Type, and searching among the many templates
- In the same way, insert the operating system, be careful whether it is 32 or 64 bits
- Press the green Search button at the bottom right.
- A page will open where the driver to download, such as 384.76, with date and supported video cards.
A very long procedure but repeated at least 2/3 times a month, it’s time to waste, because we do not know exactly when Nvidia will release new drivers …
How do you do then?
Alternative procedure for automatic download of Nvidia drivers
If we do not want to waste time every time to check if new drivers come out, we can rely on an automatic search engine of all the computer drivers, so in a few seconds we will know immediately if there are updates and we can download and install them in seconds !
Fast and automatic Driver download with Driver Genius, try it for free!